Oh, Louisiana.



018; Stupor.
Tuesday 21 May 2013 | 13:35 | 0 voices
I think I might be falling deeper than I really should. There is no pain though, just slight confusion. I hardly dare to let slip of what I know, what I feel. The moment I admit it to the people around me, it becomes real. More real. It gets interlaced with the emotions from people around.

But it's so strange. I do not just feel something from my side. Maybe I am just being delusional though. I am known for dreaming too much. Rather, I know myself to dream too much.

Yet I am so very afraid of reciprocation. I fear committing my life to a wrong choice. I sink my roots in so deep you would have to cut me in half to make me leave. Even so, I leave half of my heart behind.

I want to just stare at the one I trust, and not have him see me as shallow tides.

Labels: ,


OLD | NEW

Follow me/Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/ Layout/Colors