Oh, Louisiana.



001; First Week.
Sunday 1 July 2012 | 23:17 | 0 voices
1984 
"Under the spreading chestnut tree I sold you and you sold me—"

After a year of inactivity, I am finally back to (public+macro)blogging! I'm going to be disappointingly lousy at this though. I have to stop tweeting as much or Instagramming so much because my pictures tell a better story than I do. :/ Anyway, it's the end of the first week of school after June hols. Today's the beginning of another month closer to the big A. I am honestly starting to feel the heat and I'm already burning out under the weight of my own expectations and a looming sense of dread. I'm hardly optimistic about my future and that worries me. It's like feeling sympathy for those in abject poverty. I get so overwhelmed with feelings but suddenly, I am stunned. I freeze, unable to move on. I start to think, 'Can I really make a difference if I start now?' It's a wonderful paradox- having emotions intense enough to incite motivation yet it traps you. It's a tidal wave that can push you forward or simply drown you. Alright, enough pessimism. XD Right, pictures. :D

  Day Two:

Me and Tutu's owner. She's holding a packet of good ol' Indian sunned raisins. Yum raisins.


 

This was also the day Vera came back to visit. :D She is here on summer vacation till September. She'll be flying back to begin her studies in university. LAW. SHE IS STUDYING LAW. Her career has already been chosen and confirmed, but us... D: Gee, time really flies and her former classmates are still stuck here studying aimlessly. :x Alright, you may tell me that you already have a dream career e.g. 'I want to be a journalist/doctor/pharmacist.' No one really is studying to BE a doctor/pharmacist/architect/etc in JC. You have no place in a university as of yet. No one knows what they're really studying for. What if I can't make it? Gah.

  Day Four:

Using these, sunscreen and tea tree oil has really helped my skin. Okay, vainpot point over!


  Day Five:


We recently discovered the presence of a visualiser permanently fixed to the teacher's table in our classroom. So we had a bit of fun with it but I shall not elaborate much. :x

 I am certain that I am slowly developing ADHD. I can barely sit still, I need to click every few seconds, I need to get up and get a drink, I need to switch the positions of my feet tucked under me every few seconds, I need to run and jump about, I have a constant urge to just get up and head over to his place just for his company, sigh. Back to drilling myself deep into Chem MCQs. Data booklets are heaven-sent. Without it, I can't study for Chem. I took an hour to type out this mediocre post. D: Ciao!

| NEW

Follow me/Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/ Layout/Colors